Monday, June 21, 2021

#425 Game Night

 


Hey everyone!  Can you believe we are almost done with June and then yay to summer!  So, if any of you were like my family, during this whole pandemic we played a lot of games!  So that's what we are going with for this challenge....game night!  It could be any project that is game related...and it doesn't have to be board games..maybe it's video games, or golf or badminton...whatever games are important to you!

Check out what the DT has done up for you!

Renee created this fabulous exploding box card deck holder!


Gail has this fun, bright layout!



Helen has a fun card for you!




I don't really have any pictures from family game nights so I opted to use photos from the carnival type games my kids loved to play when they were little...


I used game items on my layout of my niece playing a game



Now it's your turn to create a fun project to record those fun game night memories!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: