Monday, June 7, 2021

#424 Rainbows on a Project


Hello everyone!  We are happy to celebrate Pride Month for our first challenge of the Month!  It's all about Rainbows!


The DT has created some lovely rainbow themed projects for you to enjoy and be sure to join in using the link below with your own rainbow inspired projects. 


Stephanie:  

-To honor my dog who recently crossed the "Rainbow Bridge," I decided to create a rainbow project  featuring her sitting in her favorite spot before she passed on.




6x8 Traditional Paper Layout
Throwback to October 2014
Panini, looking round and less than enthused!


I have made a birthday card using some patterned paper that has been in my stash for a long time - it was part of a Stampin' Up paper share.  I love this birthday sentiment and decided to stamp it directly onto the patterned paper for more impact.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: