Monday, April 26, 2021

# 421 Inspired by a Book

 

Welcome to Monday and this week's fun new challenge!


Our challenge is INSPIRED BY A BOOK
It can be a title, a character, a theme, a book cover, whatever inspires you by a certain book.
Let's look at what the DT has created to help you along!



Helen - as soon as I saw this image, it reminded me of the book 'All Creatures Great and Small' by James Herriot.  It looks just like a scene from an old fashioned country show!


My slimline card is based on the book Alice's Adventure in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - GAIL


Julene has made a layout about her visit to Green Gables on Prince Edward Island.
 


Amanda

I was inspired by a book my son has called "Love You More" and used lots of hearts on this page!



You are invited to 



he Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: