Monday, April 12, 2021

#420 Spring/Easter

 Good Morning everyone!



Here is the new challenge for your enjoyment!  Our theme is Spring/Easter  (now I know Easter is done, but if you still feel like making some projects that have that feel to them, go right ahead!)


Check out what the DT has made magic with for you this go round!


Stephanie:  

For this project, I decided to dip into my Easter picture archives and feature a pic of my girls visiting with the Easter Bunny.


Helen


Doreen
Hamlet's 1st Elote
9 days after the 1st day of Spring
The sun rays in the first photo, the green, pink and yellow color combo + the flower and sun embellishments makes me think Spring!

12x12 Traditinal Paper layout



                                                                                    Julene





Can't wait to see how you celebrate spring with us!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: