Monday, June 15, 2020

#400 It's a Girl Thing

img1.etsystatic.com/198/0/15433923/il_570xN.130...



Ok everyone! Here's the time to let the girls shine!  Our challenge for you is to create a project that highlight a girl or something that girls are into....girly projects!  This is a broad scope so have lots of fun with it!

OK Design Team....show them what you've got!

                                                           Julene




Doreen
My 18 year old daughter, at 2 years old, and the story of her Dora blanket, which 
has been well used over the years.
I think we may even still have it somewhere!
I used girly colors: pink and purple



A story about clothes, my new CTPR sweatshirt, and I used lots
 of pink... can't get more girly than that!

Here's my girlie pink card.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: