Monday, June 1, 2020

#399 Masculine or Father's Day - A Double Trouble Collaboration

** Our apologies to those that have tried to link up for the challenge and realized that there was a cap.  We've opened up some extra links so please feel free to back link your project as long as it falls within the perameters of the challenge dates. 

If you are having difficulty with the links please link your challenge in our comments section so that you can get your entry !!!!!

Again our heartfelt apologies!!! ****





Hey Everyone!  This week's challenge is a collaboration with the gals over at Double Trouble!


Our theme for you is Masculine or Father's Day and you can combine it with any of the challenges that Double Trouble has as well to enter both of our challenges!  They offer a great prize so definitely stop by and see ...just hit the link above and it will take you right to it!


Here is what the DT has for you!
                                                           Julene



A photo of my husband and our daughter on her 14th Birthday in 2016.
I didn't include that info on this spread because I already made a larger spread about it, w/ a photo that includes me.
This spread is just them...one of my favorite photos of them.
Love the happiness that radiates from the photo!
::Mega Heart Eyes::
2 page TN Spread

Stephanie:
I featured a picture of my husband and daughter at the Ohio State vs. Miami University college football game last Fall.  He is an OSU grad; she is a MU student.  A house divided, but they had a blast!

Tammy

Tina
My husband doing what he loves most helping others
and I got that circle in from the tractor wheels :)

                                                            Heather R
This week's theme was the perfect motivation for me to finally scrap this photo of my oldest son.  It is a one of my most favorite photos of him.

Amanda
My husband loves superhero so this will be his Father's Day card.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Link #2 to enter
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Link #3
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: