Monday, July 15, 2019

Challenge #367 - Masculine




Hello All!  Renee here hosting this week's challenge.  This week the challenge is masculine.  I don't know about you, but I always forget to do masculine projects for the guys in my life.  I always tend towards girly projects.  I was thankful for the push to do a masculine card.

 For my project I created this card using a cute boy stamp which I altered to look like my son who will most likely get this card.




Below are the other projects created by our design team.  When you are done perusing these, don't forget to like up your project to the challenge.



Here's my masculine card for this challenge.


Amanda

I tend to gravitate toward stars for masculine projects! 
I did this card for my son to give to a little friend of his for his birthday this week.




My son's 24th Birthday


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: