Monday, July 8, 2019

Challenge #366: Birds, Bees, or Butterflies

Welcome to this week's challenge at Use Your Stuff.  This week, we are challenging you to create a project that uses one or all of the 3 b's; birds, bees or butterflies.  These are a few projects our DT created for this theme:

For this project, I featured pictures of my family discovering bird eggs during the Spring.  


I have used the Tim Holtz stamps with according dies. The background is stamped with an image form VivaLasVegaStamps.



Karrie

used this butterfly spot to journal on and another for decoration in my cluster.



Doing some Birdwatching even on vacation




Here's my Bird Ballad Lever card.  On my blog post I have a link to my You Tube video showing how to make a lever card.

We are excited to see what you all do with this project.  Make sure to link up by Saturday 7/13!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: