Monday, May 27, 2019

Use Your Stuff # 360 - Mood board

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day, welcome to today's challenge:


This beautiful Mood board is your challenge, take it in any direction that speaks to you it's got such a summer vibe to it :)
Tina here as your host this week. The top left corner water color spoke to me, reminded me of the trip we took to the Greater Cleveland Aquarium last year:
also I included a border arrows and most of the colors in the mood board less the pink. To see more of this layout stop over here at my blog


Karrie
This moodboard told me summer,beach and tropical beauty.


Chris
I was inspired by the colors of the mood board.


Stephanie
I was inspired by various elements of the mood board to create this project; the colors, the arrows, the buttons, and the butterflies.


Majo

I have created an art journal spread with VLVS Stamps!



Now it's your turn to give this challenge a try :)






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: