Sunday, April 14, 2019

Highlights for Challenge #352: Black and White

Sorry for the delay in getting the highlights for the Black and White challenge posted.  It's been a hectic few weeks at my house.  But boy was I blown away by all the gorgeous black and white projects all of you created for the challenge!  Below are three that caught my eye.

My daughter graduates from High School this year.  With all the parties in the near future, I loved the simplicity and elegance of this graduation card.

The blue ink accenting the inkwell, postage, and feather stamp was the perfect amount of color to set off this black and white project.

I love Halloween projects!  I especially was drawn to the intricate fence design and the happy orange pumpkins.

Thank you again to all who participated in the Black and White challenge.  Please keep playing along with us at Use Your Stuff!  We have some challenges on the horizon.

No comments: