Monday, April 29, 2019

Highlights: Flora & Fauna

Thank you again to everyone who participated in our "Flora and Fauna" challenge at Use Your Stuff.  I think this was the first time I've ever had to scroll through multiple pages to admire all the entries.  With so many gorgeous projects to choose from, this was not an easy decision.  I went back several times enjoying all the projects, but these three kept bringing a smile to my face.

 This box is simply adorable!  Can you imagine the joy someone is going to have opening up this box and finding a cute little blue bird with loads of colorful flowers?  Absolutely gorgeous!

 This sweet little chick sitting atop a branch with brightly colored berries caught my eye instantly. Such a great use of inks and die cuts.  

I just had a conversation with my husband about dandelions.  Why are they considered weeds?  They are beautiful flowers in all their forms.  And this little badger hanging out in the dandelion patch is the perfect touch for this project.

Once again, thanks to all of you who took part in our Flora and Fauna challenge.  Please continue to play along with us at Use Your Stuff!

Stephanie


No comments: