Monday, January 21, 2019

Challenge #344 - Numbers

Hi everyone! It's Amanda here with this week's challenge!
Our topic this week is "numbers". This is SUCH a versatile topic and I 
cannot wait to see all the fabulous entries!

For mine I used a giant number 8 that I cut on my cameo to help document 
the start of our eighth day of our vacation to 
Nova Scotia back in 2011. (I'll catch up someday!)


Take a look at what our amazing design team came up with!



Doreen
I used large alpha stickers for my title that includes the year:
2018


My son, Ryan, graduated from Iowa State in December and this is his graduation card.



For this challenged, I made a highlights memory page in my traveler's notebook.  I used number stickers to highlight the days the photos were taken on.



Since both of my boys have birthdays this week it was only fitting to make a birthday card for this challenge.

A card with lots of license plates in the background.









No comments: