Monday, January 14, 2019

#343 - Furry Friends ► Majo

Hello my crafty friends,

it's Majo here today to host our new challenge. 


 The theme this week is 

FURRY FRIENDS

So get out your dies, stamps, stickers or whatever you like most and join our fun!

This is my inspiration for you, one of my favorite Tim Holtz dies ...



Check out what the awesome girls on my design team have come up with .....




I chose to use this photo of my daughter's boyfriend and their two dogs on a paddle board this past summer.




Did someone say Furry Friends?!
I am a huge animal lover and have 3 of them.
This layout is of 2 of them, one who is no longer w/ us...my dog.
We did adopt another pet before her passing bringing us temporarily up to 4, but now we are 3.
This is Ivanna (dog) and Panini (cat) doing their favorite thing: sleeping!

Amanda

The first thought that comes to mind when I hear Furry Friends is these two best buddies. Unfortunately we have lost our Tucker (the one further back in the photo) since this due to cancer but we are so fortunate to have so many great memories with him!


Karrie

Here is my best furry friend Mini. I think it's the cutest thing ever
when she sleeps with her tail curled over her nose.



Tina

Our Furry Friend :) and part of our Family




This is my furry friend; my chihuahua Lila.  She was having a terrific time visiting her Dad at the firehouse a few months back, so I decided she would be the perfect subject matter for this week's theme "Furry Friends". 









No comments: