Monday, December 17, 2018

Challenge #341 - Christmas/Holidays

Good Morning and welcome to this week's challenge of Christmas/Holidays. 

Such a broad subject for a challenge as you can go many different ways with this challenge. Christmas to me is about being with family and friends and then there is the shopping thing that happens too :) 

Christmas is also time to send and receive Christmas Cards ......

Just a couple of the many cards I created this year to send out


 I have additional photos of cards I made over on my blog. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Let's see what my fellow design team members did with this challenge. 





I wanted a wreath for my doorway but wasn't liking any I saw in stores.
Raid the scrappy stash and voila! (2 sided even!)


Merry Christmas everyone!

Chris
The past few years we have had a much smaller tree but I love it!

Amanda

I send a ton of Christmas cards each year and usually only make a few of each design. This particular one I made for some of my staff members at work.


This was one of several pictures I took of my girls almost twelve years ago trying to get the perfect Christmas card shot.  My youngest would not stop giving me her cheesiest smile.  I decided this pic along with some Doodlebug paper would be the perfect holiday scrapbook layout.

Beth

Every year my husband makes a lot of fudge and I make a lot of fudge boxes.  Please head over to my blog to see several styles of fudge boxes for Christmas gift giving.




**Sorry, we had an issue with the linky!.  If you created a card on Monday feel free to link it up on Tuesday**


No comments: