Monday, December 10, 2018

Challenge #340 - Inspired by a Book

Happy Monday and Happy Scrapping!  Heather R here...and this week we want to see your projects inspired by a book :)

"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island"  – Walt Disney

Given that the Christmas season is upon us, my layout has been inspired by the classic "Twas the Night Before Christmas"  (I have an additional layout on my blog inspired by a series of books as well)



You can check out what the rest of the Design Team was inspired by and we can't wait to see what inspires you guys as well!

Gail

Mine is inspired by "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"The Knight Bus appears in this book for the first time.




I was inspired by the book "Twas the Night Before Christmas". I used a line
from the book for my title: "...a long winters nap"

(inspired by Dr. Seuss)

Image may contain: 1 person

I was inspired by this old Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer book to create my Christmas card:

Amanda
I was inspired by the book "Claude the Dog - A Christmas Story" to create this card!




No comments: