Monday, September 17, 2018

Challenge #330: Friendship



Hello! The challenge this week is to create a project about "Friendship".

Most people may think of humans having friendships, but I chose to do this layout about my daughter's two dogs, Willie and Dolly who are both rescue dogs.  They got Willie a few years ago and when they decided to get another pup, we were all surprised since Willie didn't get along very well with other dogs.  But when they brought Dolly home, he immediately fell in love with his new best friend. They are inseparable.

 I focused on a four legged friendship between my daughter and her chihuahua for this project.

Tina
 Our friendship with members of an organization we belong, we have met so many through the club and grown to be close friends that we atleast plan a vacation/holiday a year with them.

Majo

An ATC with the lovely stamps from Rubber Moon.



Hey you is one of my favorite phrases to use when calling my friends.  I made a call using that phrase to send to a friend





No comments: