Monday, September 10, 2018

Challenge #329 - Animals

Welcome! Amanda here with this week's challenge - animals! We want to see your pets, visits to the zoo, wild animal encounters, etc! Maybe you need a card and have the perfect teddy bear stamp you have been dying to use? We can't wait to see what you come up with!

For mine I used some old photos (2012) of me and our four legged babies. Last November we had to say goodbye to our shepherd cross so we only have our boxer now.



Check out what the rest of the design team came up with!

Heather R

Since I don't really have much in the way of animal photos, I opted to do a LO with a couple of my favorite Disney dogs at Animal Kingdom...


Lori

I created a card using these super sweet little mice - probably the only time I will call mice sweet! You can read more about it on my blog here.


A great card for any occasion. See my blog for 2 other versions.








No comments: