Monday, July 23, 2018

Challenge #322 - Anything Goes (with a title or a sentiment)

Hi everyone! Lori picked a fun anything goes challenge this week, however, with a twist..you have to have a sentiment or a title on it!.....Go! Create! Share with us what you do!

Here's a look at what the design team has created for this challenge:

Lori
I am looking for any excuse I can to make Christmas cards right now and this challenge was perfect for that!



I watercoloured the stamped image on this card.


 I used a Darkroom Door background stamp with distress ink watered down a bit and a sentiment from the same manufacturer, just love this 💛



There is no place like Disney for me!


Amanda
Throwback to a pie I made while I was pregnant with my first - it was also the day I discovered I couldn't get my rings off!



I made a page in my larger 5 x 7 art journal.  It has several sentiments, but I am really in love with the "You had me at Coffee" one.



Thanks so much for joining us today! We can't wait to see what you create!



No comments: