Monday, July 2, 2018

Challenge #319 - Monochromatic


Welcome to a new challenge today!   This time around we're looking for monochromatic projects that Use Your Stuff!  This is a great challenge to use up different shades of a color that you have a lot of in your stash... or showcase a favourite colour, or whatever way you are inspired !


I chose royal blue with neutrals grey and black to frame this pic of 3 of the gk's,
and turned my photo to black and white to offset their different colour clothing.
 


Tammy
I went with a color I don't normally work with - Pink.  I decided to use up the last little bits in my SCT Sampler pack from January!  Details are on my blog!



Chris
I chose the color PINK and used an older photo of my granddaughter, Emma celebrating her birthday in 2005.  It's hard to believe that she will be turning 17 this November.  I printed the photo in black and white because I thought a B&W pic would go with the monochromatic theme better.

Stephanie
I chose the color GREEN for this project to highlight the pictures of my dog playing with two frogs who took up temporary residence in my pool.

Tina
Mine is in the color Green too. Highlighting pictures of the new snow.



OK your turn, show us your monochrome creations!



No comments: