Monday, June 18, 2018

Challenges #317: Inspired by a Song

Hi and thanks for joining us to check out and hopefully play along with our new challenge!  and it is.... Create a project that is inspired by a song title, line, or is the theme of the project (ie concert, etc)
Post your project with the linky below.
Perfect timing for me  as I have just been to see Journey and Def Leppard in concert.
Have loved them both for over 30 years! (yes showing my age haha!)



For this project, I was inspired by the Van Halen song, "Jump."  So I decided to feature a picture of my girls jumping into my pool at the start of their summer break when they were little.

For this challenge I used a song title from my all time favorite group, Fleetwood Mac.  My darling hubby and I have been married for 30 years as of June 11, 2018 and I will never stop loving him!

Amanda


I would say probably 85% of my scrapbook layouts are inspired by a song! I am constantly using lyrics, titles, etc for my layouts! For this one of my pregnant with my first child in 2012 I used the lyrics "pretty smile" from Carrie Underwood's song Cry Pretty as my subtitle.

I created my title with a little help from Coldplay and their song Rainy Day.  



No comments: