Monday, June 11, 2018

Challenge #316 - Magical

Hey guys!  Heather here...so this week's challenge has a bit of a "magical"theme...and anyone who knows me, knows that means I am going to do a Disney layout!  Of course you can do anything you like...Harry Potter, wizards, unicorns, mermaids...whatever is magical to you!

I ended up doing some hidden journaling on my layout because I had a very specific story I wanted to tell and wanted to make sure I had enough room.  You can read more about that on my blog as well as find a little more "magical" inspiration ;)

For now here is my layout and some magical inspiration from the Design Team as well!







This is my favourite magical place - Disney World! 





Amanda

Our first visit to Disney was definitely magical! These were two of the first things we saw.



I have created a card using a magical unicorn.



For this challenge, I created a 4 x 6 mixed media page for my art journal featuring a hand colored image of Princess Tiana with fairy wings.  




No comments: