Monday, September 25, 2017

Challenge #281 - Old & New

    here, it's my turn to hostess this week.
I am challenging you to mix up some old and new stash!
It does not have be newly released, only something
you have most recently added to your stash.
And let's say "old" is something you've had longer than a year.
Here is my project; a page with a photo I have scrapped many times, as my style evolves.  Guess I was feeling nostalgic when I pulled it out,  the baby is my baby who just turned 26!
I have lots of OLD: MME papers, K&Co
 Chipboard, buttons, naked chipboard,
and some NEW: metal flowers, Prima flowers, stencil and paint.

My crafty team-mates have also combined Old and New from their stashes:

Stephanie:
My new favorite paper line is Authentique.  So I used a variety of my newly purchased papers from the "Bountiful" line along with a new leaf tag I bought last weekend.  The old is a picture taken five years ago of my girl.  It's one of my favorites, and the fact that it's in sepia tone gives it that even older feel.

 

 Majo
 I used an old tin can and my new RubberMoon Stamps to create a food container for Emmy. She has to have her food weighed each morning, this way I can fill up the amount of just 50 gram :( for the rest of the day :)
See all sides of our can .on my blog!

Tina
So I have used a very old collection: Three Bugs in a Rug-Playful Caboodle Kit and the new was the bling I added to the layout:



alice k.
I love this kind of challenge! I do buy new stuff quite frequently. The old stash is of course there, but gets forgotten to be used. Here I used some pictures that I have had for at least 5 years. The background I stamped with a new stamp, I just love that hexagon pattern!
This is my last project for UYS - I feel quite nostalgic already! It has been a great term.



OK your turn! Use Your Stuff up as much as you can!

No comments: