Monday, September 18, 2017

Challenge #280 - Pets

 I'm the host for our new challenge at the blog!

Challenge #280 is all about pets! A stamp, a photo, a die cut or a sentiment, let`s see animals of the house.

I just recently received my new RubberMoon Stamps and had to try the mischievous cats at once!


I created the background with Distress Ink and water. The sentiment is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp.

Take a look at all the wonderful creations for your inspiration from my team mates!

I love to see what you come up with!


Gail
Birds can be pets (we had pet birds when I was a kid).


Amy.L
I have used a few different bits and pieces here to document my little Miss Hannahs love for our cat, especially bedtime snuggles. I will also have a process video up on my channel soon for this lovely layout.




For this challenge, I made a mini album of my dog.  The album is made entirely of scraps or items I made from scraps and my silhouette.





No comments: