Monday, August 21, 2017

Challenge #276 - New Beginnings

As summer slowly comes to an end and we head into a new season of autumn, we have new beginnings.......so that is our challenge this week...a project highlighting something new - ie new home, new baby, new marriage, new possession etc

Retirement is a great new beginning for a lot of folks.


Amy.L
I have created this layout to document an upcoming new arrival to our family; my sister announced a few weeks back that she was pregnant! Very excited for our new family member.


Heather R.

My layout is about bringing home our youngest little one.  His older siblings were anxiously awaiting his arrival!


Amanda

I chose to do a layout from my first pregnancy - hard to believe this little one will soon be 5!


Lori

I have created a new baby card - that is always a fun new beginning!


For this challenge, I created a folio mini album.




No comments: