Monday, August 14, 2017

Challenge #275: For the Love of Children


The challenge this week, should you choose to accept it, is to create a project with a child theme, it could be a layout about children, a child stamp, a homemade item for a child, whatever you can think of.....

Look what the Design Team has! 



To me, nothing says child more than Disney.  So for this challenge, I dipped into my picture archives and featured pics of my girls at Disney World.


I made this layout for my granddaughter, Emma who will be entering 10th grade in September. But back in 2010 she was entering 3rd grade and got a little backpack and composition book for her constant companion, Lucky. 

Khristina
I love combining lots of fun patterns on one layout along with pops of black.
My daughter adores this layout for her album because it fits her personality so well!


Amy. L
I have done this layout for my daughters album, documenting her love for puzzles. We spent many days, nights and hours teaching her how to put puzzles together and she learnt them so quickly- 1 very proud Mumma.
There will also be a process video over on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1zJgxJ9Tplhsy8dnkcSrw


A card for a kid who loves robots.


Tina
Got lots of pictures of the Grandkids to scrap, doing it one layout at a time.


alice k.
I wanted to make something colorful. I started by taking my fingers and 'painting' the background. In reality it is just dots of watercolor done with my fingers, afterwards I stamped a geometric stamp three times with three primary colors on top.




No comments: