Sunday, October 2, 2016

Highlights - Challenge #235 - Mood Board

Good Morning All

Today it is a Public Holiday where I live in Australia so I am enjoying a nice quiet day at home before the onslaught of another working week begins.  It is also the day I have to do my highlights post.  I both love and hate these days.  I want to say firstly... I wanted to choose everyone who played along with my challenge this week.  You  are all "winners" in my eyes.  Each card creation was so different and so unique in it's own way!  I truly loved them all!  And I have been inspired in some little way by each card.... so thank you.  So without further ado here are my choices :




Lauren funnily enough I don't like spiders and I don't do Halloween at all being an Aussie (mind you plenty of Aussies do these days!) but I feel instantly in love with your card for a couple of reasons: the creative use with your sewing machine to create that stunning web and the way you used the washi tape to make your "happy" totally rock!



To be totally honest you had me at "sunflowers" as they are one of my absolute all time fave flowers.  They always brighten and lighten your mood with one glance.  Now this aside I loved the background you created, your gorgeous colouring in and I really loved how you made the centres "pop".

and lastly 



Your card creation, well just WOW for me.  I am in awe of anyone you can create a background like yours and make it look so fantastic.  I love the sponging, the water colour, even how you have used the bling which makes the card appear to have little droplets of water sitting on it!  

Until next time, thank you all so much for playing along with my little challenge.  I hope you all enjoyed it.

Hugs

Shirl




No comments: