Monday, April 4, 2016

Challenge #217: Tissue Paper

Hi! Khristina here with my first challenge for you as part of the design team. Lately, I have seen such beautiful tissue paper popping up in my local stores and have also noticed several crafters incorporating tissue paper into their projects in new and unique ways. My challenge to you this week is to create a project--card, layout, pocket page, home decor piece, anything... that incorporates tissue paper. I can't wait to see the creative projects that you come up with! For this layout, I used tissue paper in two different ways and I talk all about that on my blog.




Make sure to check out all of the amazing projects from the design team members below and then link your project so we can send some praise your way! Happy Crafting!!



One of the best things to use for adding layers and dimensions in mixed media layouts is just that!
 I up-cycled  this houndstooth tissue that came with an order as the base of my shape and foundation, for my mixed media journal page type layout.




Darlene
Using white tissue paper, Ken Oliver color burst & Inkadinkado stamps.



Gail

I added some of this cute kitty tissue paper onto squares and incorporated them onto a card.


If you want to see a layout I did using this same tissue, check out my blog.



Lori



Heather





Tina



Beth

I've never used tissue paper on a project before, but now I know how to make tissue paper flowers! Please visit my blog to see all the products I used to make this card.




Hi friends! I would love for your to stop by my blog to have a look at the inside of my card...I snuck in some more tissue paper on the inside.




Tammy C.

What a fun challenge!  It definitely made me step out of my comfort zone and use thing from my stash!  I made an altered acetate panel with tissue paper and alcohol inks.  I hope you will stop by my blog to find out more and to see all the details.


Can't wait to see your fabulous creations!!  We hope you will play along!



No comments: