Monday, February 6, 2023

#477 Numbers

 


Hello Everyone! So me being me (Tammy)  I got the challenge dates wrong and looks like we have a new challenge today.  The DT has already created their projects so this one is going to overlap the other one by a few days.  One of these times, when I set up the challenges for the new quarter, I'm going to get the dates right....today is not that day..LOL  

 So anyway,  here is our first February Challenge!  I figured since my birthday is on the 11th we would make this one a numbers challenge!  It can be anything you want, as long as there is a number somewhere on your project!  This should be an easy one right!

Let's see what the DT has for you!

Stephanie:

For my numbers challenge, I used pictures of my favorite soccer player; Number 17!





Tammy






Doreen

Numbers: 
My "99 cents Store" receipt
The week number, Week No. 5
The dates, date stamp x 2
The "2023" on my Planner photo



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: