Monday, October 4, 2021

#433 A Double Trouble Collaboration

 




Hey everyone!  As you can see we are a week early with our next challenge!  That's because we are happy to be collaborating once again with Double Trouble Challenges!

Our theme for this challenge which will run from October 4th (a  week early) until October 23rd...is AUTUMN/FALL~!


The Double Trouble Challenge is below!


If you are playing along with our challenge, be sure to play along with the one over on the Double Trouble blog as well!  


Here are some great projects from the DT :

Dawn



Helen



Tammy




Doreen

I do LOVE Fall...
As is evident by the Jack-O-Lantern scarf I'm wearing in my 6x8 Traditional Paper Layout- and nope I couldn't wait until October to start wearing it; Sept 27th, so close!


Stephanie

For my project, I decided to feature one of my favorite Halloween pictures of my daughter posing with her carved pumpkins.  As an added bonus, I used a spider web as my "fall garland."



For this challenge, I used my monthly overview page to do a fall spread with all things orange, pumpkin spice and warm fuzzies.




We can't wait to see what you create for your own project!  Thanks for stopping by everyone and happy crafting! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: