Monday, March 15, 2021

#418 - Enamel Dots

Thank you so much everyone for playing along in our collab with Double Trouble and to the whole Double Trouble team for having us share their challenge!  I will post our highlights and winner later today.




On to this week's challenge!  ENAMEL DOTS!
   
We would like to see some enamel dots on your projects this week, and yes Nueovo Drops are fine as well...if you are anything like me you have a ton of them!  Don't forget that enamel dots can be in shapes as well and they are good too!

 

The DT has some great projects to get you started!



Gail



Doreen
I love enamel dots!

I sprinkle them on just about every layout I create.
I even have a subscription to a monthly kit that includes a set of enamel shapes each month.

Here I used 3 sparkly emerald green enamel dots on my 6x8 Traditional Paper Layout documenting a moment of utter bliss for our pet mini-pig Hamlet; belly scratches!



For the challenge, I used Nuvo drops to create enamel dots to accent my florals on my memory spread. 


 

We look forward to seeing all your dotty projects this week!  Don't forget to link up below!  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: