Monday, February 15, 2021

#416 It's My Favorite.....

 For this fun challenge we want to see what your favorite is.....it could be a favorite sketch, embellishment, tool, color etc....Let us know in your post which of your favorites you used.


Here are some favorites of the DT

                                                                  JULENE

I like using green on layouts,especially the soft mint and teal colours.

On this layout I used red flowers as contrast.



I love the colour BLUE. 




It's not secret that I love Disney and so scrapping Disney is my absolute favorite thing...and then throw in a little Star Wars and it is perfection! 


Amanda

One of my favourite techniques, especially when using patterned papers, is outlining around the edges with black to make the pages pop! And of course, one of my favourite topics to scrap - my kids!



I've used my (current!) favourite stamp set, stamping which is my favourite card making technique, my favourite colour combination (red and brown) and my favourite colouring medium (Promarkers).



This spread is all of my favorites.  It's my favorite medium (planners), in my favorite color (pink) and has my favorite set of stickers on it (my custom sorority stickers).  I love this so much!


Doreen

Our Mini-Pig Hamlet is one of my favorite subjects to scrap
6x8 Traditional Paper Layout



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: