Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Meet the New GDT's

 We are so lucky to have 3 new Guest Designers joining us for challenges in October and November!


First off let me introduce you to Ashley!


Hello, I’m so excited to be guest designing! I’ve been scrapbooking since I was 16 - before scrapbooking was this hobby that it is now! I’be been married for two years & we have two dogs. I also love to read, work in the garden, & take beach vacations.



Next up we have Monique!


I am a 51yo single mother of a 17yo handsome teen and 2 fur babies.  I live in Columbia Maryland USA. I am sweet (by nature), ethnic (by design), and blessed (by God).  I am a paper crafter who loves to make scrapbook layouts, cards, paper purses, loaded envelopes, loaded hoops, tags, tag flips, pocketletters, and etc.  I am a published crafter and published poet. 


And last but not least, Becca!


My crafting, art, and sewing 'bug' started back at age 9 when I joined 4-H club. The paper-crafting blog 'bug' started around 2010 after participating in some message boards for a website that morphed into jumping on the 'blog' train! And through the highs and lows, crafting has been a great stress reliever for me. You can find me at Becca's Heart for Creativity.



We are so happy to have these lovely and talented ladies joining us for the next couple months to help inspire and encourage you as you create.


Welcome aboard ladies!!

No comments: