Sunday, September 6, 2020

#405 - Farm Animals


Farm Animals eBook by Jeff Child - 9788832506501 | Rakuten Kobo Greece

Hey everyone!  Welcome to September...can you believe we are heading into fall already??? We have a fun theme for you this go round..it's FARM ANIMALS.   Your animal just has to feature any animal that you could find at a farm...it doesn't have to be traditional either, I've passed Llama farms, Alpaca farms, mink farms..there's a lot of animals to choose from.

We are also excited to announce a couple of guest designers who will be joining us this month!

First up is Deanne




My name is Deanne Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise,
Newfoundland Canada. I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired
early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the
kiddies!!). I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and
ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I
just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making!
I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d
never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!

Deanne created this adorable card for our challenge!

                                 Image may contain: text that says 'are you ready to celebr celebrate? Deanne Saunders 2020'

Next up is Helen! 



I'm Helen and I live in the north west of England, close to Liverpool.  I work full time as an Activities Coordinator at a care home for older people.  It's my job to organise the activities and entertainment for everyone.  During lockdown my job has been very different and I've been doing more to support our residents and enable them to keep in touch with their families.  


I've been a card maker for many years and I love stamps, digi stamps, papers and my trusty Promarkers.  I'm looking forward to being a GDT for Use Your Stuff - I have a craft room full of things just waiting to be used!

Look at this fun card for the challenge!
                                          No photo description available.

Please stop by their blogs and leave them some love....

And speaking of love! The rest of the DT has some great projects that they made to inspire you as well, so be sure to share that love around!

For my project, I featured a picture of my daughter visiting with a horse at a local farm when she was a tiny little girl.  Even though she is now grown, her love of horses and all other furry critters has never wavered. 








I stamped the piglets on to pink paper then mounted that on to pink vellum.


Having a Pet Pig means always enjoying the cuddles of a "Farm Animal"






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: