Tuesday, August 11, 2020

#403 - Books


7 Essential Books To Read From Author Of '1,000 Books To Read ...

Hi all!  It's time for another challenge and we have for you this week
BOOKS AND/OR THE WRITTEN WORD

Let's see your project highlighting the love of the written word!  Lots of fun you can have with this one, maybe it's about your favorite book or inspired by it, maybe you like to use book pages on your projects, could it be a quote that makes the page, .maybe it's you reading a book on your favorite vacation...there's lots you can do with this one!   Check out the DT's projects!


Karrie
Browsing old photo files I noticed a trend ~ I love to sunbathe and read, and apparently my hubby loves to take pictures of me doing it!  LOL


Julene
Being a librarian I often feature books in my layouts.
Here's one about my daughter's partner's bookshelf.
I left the journalling for him to do.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: