Monday, February 17, 2020

#392 Circles

Hey everyone!  New challenge day..woohooo!!!

This challenge's theme is CIRCLES!
Related image

For your project please add some circles! It could be in some of your embellishments, the shape of your project, some die cuts...it's totally up to you!  Here's what the ladies have created to share with you today.



Space...the final frontier... 


 
                                      



                           Julene






Amanda 




Circles are my favorite shape in general and favorite shape for scrapbooking.
I always like to either add a circle (or polka dot) PP, photo mat, or embellishment(s).
On my layout I used a colorful circle PP for the BG and a medium-sized circle photo mat to highlight my bottom photo. I also used a small circle punch to punch out a clown face from a clown PP.




Be sure to link up below and this challenge will end on Feb 29th.  Have fun and happy creating!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: