Monday, January 6, 2020

#389 Anything Goes

Happy New Year everyone!  New Year and a fresh new start to get working on that stash right!

We have a super easy challenge to start you off...it's ANYTHING GOES!  Create anything you want - but try to use some of that older stuff you have in your stash, not the new product you got for Christmas!! :)

A new change for this new year as well...Our challenges will be running for 2 weeks each..that means there will only be 2 challenges each month (one from each team) rather than 4!

This challenge will run from Monday Jan 6th until Saturday Jan 18th!  Lots of time to get your entries in!  Enter as many times as you would like but please no backlinking and make sure that you tag UYS in your post for our challenge as well.

Here are some awesome projects from the DT to get you started!

                                                            JULENE
I've made a card for a student who recently gained entry to University.



I have used one of my favorite stamps from Rubber Dance Art Stamps, the poinsettias, along with a Sizzix Die. I sprayed the background with Distress Spray Stain.




I created this 12x12 Traditional Layout
A tribute page to a Hannah, a pig who died due to the after-effects of bad breeding and neglect.
The shirt in the photo was a fundraising effort that includes a cartoon version of her and her wishes for a kinder future.
Read more about her story on my blog (click on my name, above, to go there):


One of the last few layouts I created in 2019. I've got a goal this year to use some of my CTMH and my SU paper that I've had in my stash for awhile trying to get it out. So this paper is from 2013

On New Year's Day, my family and I adopted a new puppy.  Actually, he's 6 months old, but he's still got so much puppy in him.  So I thought my new dog would be the perfect subject matter for this week's "Anything Goes" challenge.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

No comments: