Monday, December 9, 2019

#387: Mint Challenge

Our challenge this time is to use the colour mint.


-For this project, I featured a picture of my daughter who was standing in a mint green light in a gazebo decorated for Christmas.  I thought this would be the perfect subject matter for a project with a mint green theme.




Doreen
I had to deviate from the challenge just a bit.
I dont really have anything "mint" nor did I have any photos to scrap that would fit the "mint" theme so I figured, "mint" is part of the "green" family and created a layout using mostly green.

 2 page TN Spread

I went with Mint color paper, hearts and splatters of Sweet Mint color shine on my Christmas Eve Layout

Julene
I used mainly mint with neutral coloured flowers on this holiday photo.











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: