Monday, November 25, 2019

Challenge #385: Thankful Project

Welcome to our latest challenge here at Use Your Stuff.  This is Stephanie, and I'm in charge of this week's posting.  With this Thursday being Thanksgiving in the USA, I challenge you all to create a project that features something you are thankful for in your life.  Perhaps it's your family, your friends, a pet, or a favorite place to vacation.  We can't wait to see what our followers are thankful for in their creations.

-For this project, I featured pictures of my daughter surrounded by her best friends after she broke her leg this past fall.  I am so thankful that she has such a great tribe of friends to help her through such a difficult time in her life.


I'm thankful for the fact that I can travel. Having retired with health issues I was concerned about my endurance when travelling but so far no major glitches. 
In the layout below we were in Canada at Jasper.



I have so many reasons to be thankful but what came to mind, when completing this project, is my husband.
I'm thankful to be loved by such a good man.
2 page Travelers Notebook spread 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: