Monday, October 14, 2019

Challenge # 378 Pumpkins ( Majo)

Hi Guys,

Majo here today!

I'm so glad you made it here for yet another fun challenge. This time of the year I'd love to see your Halloween Creations. There is one twist:


 *You will have to use a pumpkin on your project*

Either on a photo, if you make layouts, a die cut, a stamp, whatever, as long as it's a pumpkin.

This is my inspiration for you, a Halloween card I created with Tim Holtz stamps and a sentiment from Viva Las VegaStamps.



 

 These are the lovely creations from our team:


Julene

Tina

Gail

I have a friend whose birthday is on Oct 31st, so I always make her a Halloween themed card.


I love halloween and here is my pumpkin-y page!

Stephanie
For my pumpkin challenge, I featured pics of my girls when they were tiny carving pumpkins.

Amanda




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: