Sunday, November 4, 2018

#336 Give Thanks ► Majo

Good morning, Peeps!

It's Majo and its my turn again to have a little fun challenge for you and with you!

My theme this week is *THANK YOU* ... in any which way but loose ....

Come on and show me your creations, you can stamp, cut, work with stencils or folders, it just has to be a little *Thank You* for a beloved person, someone who cares .... 



I used my Sizzix die and made a coupon card, which is so very versatile for many occasions. Doesn't look like much of a theme oriented creation? Wait ...


 .... here you go:


Here is what my wonderful teamies have come up with:

Amanda

I did a page about being thankful. This was at my baby shower 6 years ago. A wonderful friend made me a guest book and it was filled with wonderful words and wishes from all those who attended the shower. Thankful to have such wonderful friends and family!





These are a few of my favorite pictures of my favorite chefs that I'm eternally thankful for.

Karrie

A Thanks for Inviting me Card!



Chris

I am thankful for my beautiful granddaughters.











No comments: