Monday, April 9, 2018

Challenge #307-Squares

Hello all.  Renee here with challenge #306 featuring squares.  The challenge this week is to create a project that has the square shape somewhere on it. For my project, I decided to create a card that is all squares. It is a 6 x 6 card, with a 5 x 5 card front made up of squares and has a square copic colored focal image. Whew! That's a lot of squares.

So, let's see how you use the square shape to create a project.



Here's a square card using squares as a background.



Amanda

I cut all my photos into squares and matted them on a square for this layout.



Lori

I created a grid style layout using lots of squares!



I did a bit of a haphazard grid of squares behind my photos.  I also used a few square shaped embellishments as well.



No comments: