Monday, March 5, 2018

*ANYTHING GOES*

Hi Peeps,

Majo here, it's my turn today to challenge you today with an easy peasy theme:

*ANYTHING GOES*

I have decided to create a tag with the Banksy Marionette Girl from Viva Las VegaStamps.

I stamped the image on a panel and the bottom part on another. I cut the girl and applied distress ink and Black Archival on the edges. After stamping the sentiment also also inked the edges and adhered it with pop dots.

I glued the panel to a tag and added some lace and a little wooden heart.
 
 
Please join our challenge and look at the following beautiful creation my teammates have come up with!


Happy Crafting ♥

Chris C.

I created this layout from Shimelle's Clear the Desk Class #clearthescrapdesk.


I've made a mini album of our recent trip to Cuba! (more on my blog)

http://sthom97093.blogspot.com/


My daughter's soccer coach took this picture as the sun was starting to rise before the girls had a penalty kick shoot out to determine the winner of a tournament game.  This is one of my favorite pictures taken during my daughter's soccer career, and I thought it would be the perfect subject matter for an "Anything Goes" challenge.


Amanda

A dear friend of our family has a birthday coming up this week so I made her this card. We've just had a big snowfall so hopefully this makes her think of spring!




No comments: