Monday, December 11, 2017

UYS #292: CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Welcome to another challenge here at Use Your Stuff.  Team A's theme for this week is "Christmas is Coming."  In other words, create a project with Christmas as your inspiration.  This could be a scrapbook page, a greeting card, a tag for a special present; the possibilities are endless!  We can't wait to see your creations!

During my daughter's first Christmas season, she was cutting teeth.  She had her two incisors and two bottom teeth, but her two front teeth were nowhere to be found...I loved her toothy grin and decided this picture of her on Christmas day using the lyrics from the famous Christmas song "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" would be the perfect project for this challenge.





  I dug pretty deep into my stash for some of the elements on my layout.  I used non-traditional papers and traditional accents.  I stenciled the red paper with white stars to coordinate with the stars on my background paper.  I even dug deep into my pre-printed photos and used two from Christmas 2007. 


Amanda
I made this Christmas card for a friend I met through scrapbooking who has a pet pig!



If Christmas is coming, Santa is coming!
 





 


No comments: