Monday, November 20, 2017

UYS #289 - Thankful

Hello!  Heather R here...I suppose it is a little cliche, but given that it is close to Thanksgiving here in the US, it only seems fitting to have a challenge centered around what we might be thankful for in our lives.  It can be something as simple as that morning cup of coffee, a good book, or the sweetest of hugs from a child.  The focus of my layout is also a little on the cliche side, but I am so thankful for my family, especially my 3 kids.  I am also grateful that my oldest will be home from college this Tuesday to spend the holiday with us.

Hope you will share your Thankful projects with us this week!






Thanksgiving here in Canada was back in October.

I'm thankful for my many friends in the U.S. Here's a card I'm sending to one of those friends.


One of the many things that I am thankful for is my good friends. This card is on it's way to one of those friends to let them know just how much I appreciate them.
Amy. L
I have created this sweet little layout to show 2 people I am grateful for, my babies- Hunter and Hannah. They are greatest achievement and I am thankful they are mine. Here is a recent photo of the 2 of them stealing a sleep over in my bed when my partner was away. 
Stay tuned for a process video later in the week. 


I am thankful for relationships, particularly the 57 years long relationship of my parents.  This image from Art Impressions reminds me of the longevity of their marriage.


Amanda

Always thankful for my little ones!



No comments: