Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenge #244 - Layers

Hello! It's Amanda here with this week's challenge! In Canada it is getting mighty cold this time of year and I am all about the layers to keep warm! This week I want to see lots of layers on your project! There should be a minimum of five layers and at least two of them should not be paper! We can't wait to see what you create!

For mine I scrapped a photo of our silly dog trying to sit on our new ottoman. Where the photo is I layered 5 different papers, the photo itself and a button!



Take a look at what the design team came up with!

Maria Pilar
Layers and more layers to not get cold these days. Watercolor paper, burlap, ribbons and could not miss the stars thinking about Christmas. You can see more in the link.


Majo

I used texture paste, paper, a doily, a die cut piece, more paper, vellum and some wood veneer :)


I used texture with embossing powder and a lot of layers of paper to create dimension with die cuts. If you want to see the step by step tutorial of this project you can find it HERE.


Gail
Here's my Christmas card.


Renee

For today's challenge, I used a number of layers for the cover of my December daily album, including texture paste, ink blending, and multiple ephemera in my layered embellishment.




My 5 layers are: Acorn embellishment, stamped squirrel, stamped heart, stamped leaves on background, and ribbon.







No comments: