Monday, September 12, 2016

Our New DT

Thank you to everyone who contacted me to apply for the team! Wow! It was the hardest choice so far that we've had. We had 3 positions to fill and actually took on 4 new members, if that gives you any indication! If you were not chosen...thank you so much for applying and please do apply for our next call! We love that you want to be a part of our team!

Please welcome to the team

Maria Pilar
Hello. My name is Maria Pilar. I am from Spain and  I live in Alcala de Henares, the city of Cervantes, with my husband. I studied Hispanic Philology and I work outside home as an administrative of Community of Madrid. I love crafts from small and although I made several techniques, since I discovered scrapbooking about 6 years ago, most of the time performed work with paper, stamps, inks; but I don't abandon my taste for mixed media, altered art, etc. I love learning and I'm always open to new techniques. My blog is written in Spanish but I have the translator button. I'm very excited about working on the Use Your Stuff Design Team and share this beautiful hobby with all of you."




Hi, my name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children.  My daughter (the oldest) just started college at The University of Texas Austin, my middle son started his second year at UNT (he started college at 16) and my baby will be 14 in December and is in the 8th grade; they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, Texas. I love to travel and of course craft.  I started scrapbooking 18 years ago and have been making cards for 8, I love both but right now card making is my favorite.  My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be part of the team!!!   


Hi, everyone! I’m Janis, and my crafting blog is Pause Dream Enjoy (.com). I’ve been scrapbooking since I was in middle school.  I’m also a card maker, tag maker, Project Life pocket scrapbooker, among other types of paper crafting and crochet-er. On a personal note, I’m 50 years old, married 30 years with 4 kids, 2 grandkids, and one more grand baby on the way. All of our children are grown and on their own except our youngest who has special needs and will always live with us. My husband and I love to travel. We’ve moved over 25 times in our 30 years of marriage. Currently we live in Alaska, USA. My favorite type of crafting is card making, and I love love love sentiment stamp sets! 


Haven


Hi, I'm Haven and I'm from Eugene, Oregon.  I'm the mother of 4 (3girls and 1boy) and the wife to my amazing husband, Ben.  I got started in traditional 12x 12 layouts over 18 years ago and have dabbled in other disciplines of paper crafting, but my true love is single page creations.  I enjoy trying new techniques and a good challenge.  I'm currently on the design team at Lasting Memories and have had the privilege to design for a few other DT's as well as guest design for a few too.  I'm excited to be a part of the Use Your Stuff design team.
You can also find me at http://haven-amacher.blogspot.com

No comments: