Monday, July 18, 2016

Challenge # 230 - Die Cuts and/or Punches

Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here this week to share with you a great challenge week! I love to combine in my creations stamps with die cuts and/or punches and today I want to invite you to follow me in this style. You can create any style of project, just must be using die cuts or punches!

This is my card, I made this using two different die cuts from Gina Marie, the stitched loop border and the XL Butterfly that I combined with Hugs and Smiles stamp set from Joy Clair Stamps. If you want you can find the complete tutorial to create this HERE in my blog.




I used the Tim Holtz dies *Wildflowers*, just love the shape of all the different blossoms. For the background I used a die also designed by him, the *Mixed Media* die set.

I colored the tag with distress ink in Stormy Sky and Walnut Stain by just wiping the pads over the tag, I love the vintage feel of this technique.



Amanda



Sarah
If you're anything like me, I am still trying to catch up on last years Christmas photos, but here is a Christmas punch art Bon Bon I made for last years celebrations. Using a number of punches, this little reindeer is a cute character you can add to any Christmas project.



Gail

The scalloped ovals are Spellbinder dies and the numbers are Sizzix Tim Holtz dies.


Tina
The Santa and the Tree are electronic diecuts from my cameo


No comments: