Monday, June 27, 2016

UYS # 227 Good Things in 3's!

My turn to hostess !  This time I am challenging you to use "Good Things in 3's"
 - 3 photos (or 3 phrases if you are a cardmaker)
 - 3 colours (black and white - free)
 - 3 embellishments (use as many of each you want as long as you have 3 different types)
And have fun!

I made this 2 pager with 3 photos, my colours 1.blue  2.brown and 3. orange
with  1. twine, 2. diecuts and  3.buttons as embellies.


The other DT members had fun with 3's in this way:

Lori
I used three photos, red, blue, and yellow for my colors, die cut stars, wood veneer stars, and enamel dots for my embellishments.


Here's my threes: 3 flowers, 3 kinds of polka dots, 3 colors


I used three photos, red, green, and brown for my colors, red & green sequins, wood veneer hearts, and lots of rub ons for my embellishments.




I choose to create this layout using 3 photos, 3 colours - red, black & white plus 3 embellies - stars, circles & bling.



Ok your turn, show us what you got! Linkup below.



No comments: