Monday, February 29, 2016

Free Week & DT notes

Hello everyone!  It is a free week for the current Design Team this week.  We are busy getting to know the new members - yes I said members plural!  We have added 8 new members to our ranks!  The applications for this DT call were the most that we had ever received and it was just such a hard choice, I couldn't narrow it down to only one!  These ladies have a wonderful talent and we cannot wait for you to meet them next week and we look forward to inspiring you even more than ever.  In the mean time, leave us a comment with what you are working on this week so we can come by and say hi!


5 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I can't wait to meet the new DT! I am working on DT assignments this week. I have tons of layouts lined up this month and some cute cards, too!

Alicia

Unknown said...

I have been working on 4 stationary box sets. They have gift tags, thank you cards and regular cards inside as well as a mini notebook and place for stamps. I will be posting a video tomorrow on all the sets I created. BCrafty 12. Hugs all

Lisa :) said...

This week starts a month of my trying to craft EVERY SINGLE DAY! My blog will be updated daily at royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com

Janeen said...

wanted to use up stuff that's been sitting on the side of my stamp table. mission accomplished.

Shirl said...

Welcome to all the new DT members. Can't wait to get to know you all better, see all your work and your great challenges too! Let the fun begin!!