Sunday, August 10, 2014

Challenge #147 Highlights

It was great to see you all using up your hoarded sticker stash for this week's challenge! Here are a few highlights from the week...

Sandy entered this stunning layout of her family. Isn't the color combination marvelous?!



I absolutely love the unique combination of snowflakes and flowers that Lidya used on her card!


Kathy's adorable Santa sticker paired perfectly with her papers on this card and reminded me I better get my Christmas cards started!


Congratulations ladies! Don't forget to grab your badge!


Come back Monday morning to see what the new challenge for the week will be! 

2 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Wow!!! Thanks for the feature...I am honoured!

Kathy D. said...

Thank you for highlighting my card!! Hope I have inspired you to start on Christmas cards. Thanks for the wonderful challenges!

Kathy D.